- Teaching in foreign countries like South Korea, Japan, the UK and Brazil
- Adoptions - International, National and Provincial Applications
- Travel Requirements for Visas, Waivers and Security Verification
- Employment for private and public agencies and corporations
- Volunteer work
- Applications for Canadian Citizenship and Immigration matters
- Procedural Requirements for record suspensions (pardon) and USA waivers
- By Court Order
- Name Change Application
Accordingly, depending on the needs, you may obtain the clearance letter or criminal record check via the local police station, for example, in Toronto at the following link Toronto Police Clearance Certificate, and for a criminal record check through the RCMP.
Unlike other documents wherein you require a lawyer/notary public to certify the documents as certified true copies, with the clearance letter and the criminal record check, they must be further confirmed by a lawyer/notary to be original and authentic documents. It is only then can the documents be submitted to the agency or embassy for further confirmation and inspection.
If you require additional information about the notarization of police clearance letter/certificate or criminal record check or fingerprinting services for FBI check, I welcome your questions via text 647-209-7389 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org